Re: [OM] IMG: It's Spring!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: It's Spring!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 18:52:34 -0600

> It's more sensible to get chooks - ducks need water and they make a
> helluva mess compared to chickens.
> Muscovy ducks are more fun - they're really small geese to be accurate,
> have a lot of character and make excellent watchducks without all that
> silly honking.

Nah. I'll stick with the double-perimeter security system with 24hour video
surveillance. Besides, I'm sure my neighbors in this sub-division full of
custom houses wouldn't appreciate it. Well, except for one. The owner of a
Chinese restaurant lives two houses away.

Hey! I just realized that we have no cats in this neighborhood!

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx