Re: [OM] IMG: The European Court of Justice

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The European Court of Justice
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 12:23:26 +0000
I agree entirely, Andrew, and the Telegraph-led lynching of MPs about their
expenses in the British Parliament went way too far (this is from someone who
claims travel and subsistence expenses from the taxpayer).

I also think that we should fund the political parties, for similar reasons.

But the MEPs turn up at their place of work to sign on before heading off about
their own business – purely to claim their daily expenses for being at the
place.

There is a lot that is crooked about the EU’s governing institutions.

Chris