Re: [OM] IMG: The European Court of Justice

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The European Court of Justice
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 11:16:33 +0000
Nathan

In my last reply I wandered from the European Court of Human Rights into
complaint about the EU; I do know that they are distinct and separate.

But when discussing waste I would include places like Holyrood House and
Portcullis House: large organisations with apparently bottomless wallets and
inadequate control of expenditure.

Chris