Re: [OM] IMG: Inside the EU Parliament - Chris

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Inside the EU Parliament - Chris
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 17:02:31 +0000
This passage,

freelancers and contractors. It is not possible to present the official figures
of the entire translation staff outside and within the EU, as competitions are
constantly being organized and especially with corporate contractors there
would be no way to collect the number of translators, working part- or
full-time on EU translation.

looks like a load of rubbish and sums up the EU’s governance: they don’t know
how much is being spent on a major part of the operation?

Chris