Re: [OM] [OT] Computers - XP

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Computers - XP
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:32:07 -0800
On 2/25/2014 12:13 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:

> I also recently downloaded the free version of Macrium Reflect"
> <http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.aspx>  It looks good but I haven't
> tried it yet and probably won't until I get back home.  As long as it
> will do a free boot drive clone it would be good enough for me.

After trying a couple of other free cloning apps that had problems/limitations,
I found Reflect. I've used it both to
clone my desktop boot disk for back-up and to convert to a SSD for my netbook+.
It's worked simply and flawlessly for those.

> You mentioned SyncBack and I use SyncBackSE (one of my favorite apps)
> <http://www.2brightsparks.com/>

Yup, great software I use all the time.

Is His Back Up Moose