Re: [OM] [OT] Computers - XP

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Computers - XP
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 15:13:47 -0500
I use "Image for Windows"
<http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-windows.htm>  I like it
because it will clone a drive that's in use (although I don't normally
use it that way).  It probably has 10 times the function than what I
actually use.  I also bought his "BootIt Bare Metal" which I haven't had
any need for yet.  He also sells "Image for Linux".  I assume (but don't
know) that it's pretty much the same as the Windows version.  He offers
good support if you need it.

I also recently downloaded the free version of Macrium Reflect"
<http://www.macrium.com/reflectfree.aspx>  It looks good but I haven't
tried it yet and probably won't until I get back home.  As long as it
will do a free boot drive clone it would be good enough for me.

You mentioned SyncBack and I use SyncBackSE (one of my favorite apps)
<http://www.2brightsparks.com/>

Chuck Norcutt