Re: [OM] (OM) Computers

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Computers
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 09:14:53 -0500
Yes, viruses are still very much around but are old hat.  The most
effective ways into your system are your browser and social engineering.
  But browser exploits would still like to play havoc with unpatched
system vulnerabilities.  If you stay with XP and use the web you will be
in trouble.  If you use Internet Explorer with XP you'll be in double
trouble.

Chuck Norcutt