Re: [OM] IMGS: Rug Weaver

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Rug Weaver
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 16:50:31 -0500
I don't see that it delivers the result you say it does.  Only if the
"purple hue" sliders are set to the extremes (1 and 99) does the purple
fringe get totally desatured.  But the (now gray) halo is not
eliminated, and furthermore, there is a deleterious effect on other
background colors.

Chuck Norcutt