Re: [OM] PESO: salt mountain

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: salt mountain
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 21:28:03 +0100
I have not heard about it, and the orange groves I pass when cycling seem fine.

The Florida orange industry has been claiming mortal danger at least since the
80s when we lived in Tampa. Back then, it was about the frost belt movig south
and killing the oranges around Tampa and Orlando.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain