Re: [OM] PESO: salt mountain

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: salt mountain
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 17:57:53 +0100
Or lemons. I hate gardening in general, but having my own lemon tree is a
luxury I never had before moving here 6 years ago--it is just wonderful. Lemons
are such a useful, versatile fruit: they go into Gin & Tonic, Rum & Coke, some
visiting children last week even made lemonade--fancy that!

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain