Re: [OM] PESO: salt mountain

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: salt mountain
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:55:28 -0500
Do you have "citrus greening" in Spain?
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citrus_greening>  It's well established in
Florida now and has begun showing up in California.  People here are
seriously concerned that the citrus industry in Florida may be totally
destroyed in not so many years.

But until then a Tropicana train loaded with oranges rumbles by our
place blowing its horn loudly every morning about 5:30am.  It's on its
way to the Tropicana orange juice factory about 8 miles south of us.
Later in the day it makes its way back carrying juice and other orange
products.  Tropicana owns the tracks and their trains are the only traffic.

Chuck Norcutt