Re: [OM] swans

Subject: Re: [OM] swans
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:14:52 +1100
Yeahbut - he was in the bloody Hilton soothing wealthy tourists - not dealing
with me s**tting my brains out behind a cactus in Morrocco. 'Disturbance'
wasn't the word I had in mind at the time, especially after I managed to back
into the Prickly Pear in question. Stress doesn't cause explosive decompression
in humans.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com