[OM] Lighten up, Brother

Subject: [OM] Lighten up, Brother
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 08:30:55 -0500 (EST)
The day has come for me to lighten my load and move on.  I have a  fairly
extensive e-thingy kit that needs to go live somewhere else.  This  posting
is an invitation to any who are missing some pieces in their kit to  begin a
conversation off list about the acquisition of those missing  pieces.  All
of my equipment is gently used and photos will be provided as  will a "Money
Cheerfully Refunded, if item is not as described guarantee."   The process I
will go through in attempting to arrive at a price is reviewing  "sold"
auctions on eBay for items in similar condition, deducting what would  have
been my selling expenses and then adding actual postage to the price.   Assume
you will get all original packaging, cases,caps, manuals etc. and that  gear
will show minimal wear and be fully functional.  Pricing will be fair.
What folllows covers most of what is being offered although I do have some
dedicated quick release plates, flash cords,memory cards, etc. Don't see  it,
ask.

e-1
e-3
e-5
2 OEM OM/4/3 adapters
extension tube
1.4 X teleconverter
50mm f2 Macro
7-14mm  f4
50-250 f2.8-3.5 SWD
12-60mm F2.8-4
150mm f2
FL-50R flash
Battery grips

Most is like new with all original packaging.  Shall we start a
conversation?

Bill Barber