[OM] Brand Shift - The Sequel

Subject: [OM] Brand Shift - The Sequel
From: Brian Gray <bsg017@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:42:31 +0000
   Ken
   Many regular members of this list are inevitably growing older and I,
   for one, could no longer consider moving around with two OM's (one
   with  slide film/one with print film) and a pair of binoculars hanging
   from my neck as I was once snapped in a South African game park.  How
   much do you think this has contributed to the popularity of four
   thirds? And I can fairly easily use the 500mm f/8 Zuiko reflex on the
   OMD-EM5 with EVF while this was much more difficult on the OM 2SP with
   an optical viewfinder, especially in poor light.
   Brian Gray