Re: [OM] Lighten up, Brother

Subject: Re: [OM] Lighten up, Brother
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2014 11:03:09 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 2/13/2014 4:28:51 P.M. Central Standard Time,
chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What do  you have that supplements this
over-stocked kit that I just can't do  without.  :-)

Chuck, probably not too much that you need, however what does need have to
do with it?

If you needed any bodies in the 1 to 2 range, I could fix you up.

Beattie Intensescreen 2400
http://www.camerascreens.com/35mm-olympus-intenscreens.php

Zuiko 35-105mm zoom with caps and hood, which is a duplicate of my walk
around lens.  I also have the 35-70 however prefer this one.

Vivitar Series One, 35-85mm f2.8 (constant 2.8) caps and hood

Tamron SP 24-48mm with caps and impossible to find hood

Tamron SP 17mm f3.5 caps but no hood

Kirk L-bracket

Reverse adapter for normal lens

Zuiko 2X

A bunch of OM flashes of most varies

Hot shoes

Extension tubes, both OEM and others

Bellows

As I said, probably not much you need and my original posting was for
e-thingy kit which got one response for the e-5.

Oh, well . . .

If any of this interests you, let me know, or if there are other things you
 want let me know. By the way, KEH has a 300mm f4.5 at $139 without the
tripod collar.

BB