Re: [OM] Merrimack River Eagle Festival

Subject: Re: [OM] Merrimack River Eagle Festival
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 21:19:29 -0500
I left Henschel in Newburyport in 2002.  I used to go to Plum Island
once in a while until I'd been bitten by one too many green heads.

I had hoped to try the E-M5 on eagles that nest north of here about 10
miles but forgot my long lens.  I have a 500mm f/5.6 Orion spotting
scope/lens that I had packed with appropriate adapters to fit the E-M5
but it's nowhere to be found here.  My suspicion is that it's still
setting on my office floor back home where I had piled camera stuff
destined for the car.  I think it never made it.  I did bring the OMZ
85-250 but I don't think it's long enough to do the job.

Chuck Norcutt