Re: [OM] The Black Hat boys

Subject: Re: [OM] The Black Hat boys
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 09:33:57 -0500
The one guy without the black had said he'd buy lunch for all of us as
penance.  So, who's to complain?  Yup, lots of old farts there.  At 70 I
may be the youngest of the bunch.

As to looking for imperfections it can be hard.  In fact, I at first
didn't notice the guy who was missing his head and half his body until
after I'd printed two 4x10s on an 8-1/2x11 sheet.  Oops!  At least that
one is fixed. :-)

Chuck Norcutt