[OM] The Black Hat boys

Subject: [OM] The Black Hat boys
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 11:15:31 -0500
2-frame pano in full auto mode on E-M5 at 14mm.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=11299>

This is a group of guys from the RV park where we stay during the
winter.  The ladies formed a group called "The Red Hats" and abandon us
once a month for a luncheon at a restaurant that changes each time.  So
the guys did likewise and formed a group called "The Black Hats".  We
had lunch a couple of days ago at Beanie's Bar & Sports Grill just south
of Ruskin, FL. on US 41.  I had an excellent ruben sandwich and a glass
of "Beanie's Red".  I've no idea who actually made the red ale
(certainly not Beanies) but it wasn't bad. Certainly much better than
the Bud Light advertised all over the table tops.  :-)

I actually took 3 frames but the stitching errors were pretty bad from
lots of subject movement.  I settled on the first and last shot which
still had one guy beheaded and the remainder of his body sliced in half
down the middle.  It took some mask painting on the component frames to
recover him.  If you look closely you'll find more that I didn't bother
trying to fix.  Next time I should shout "freeze".

Chuck Norcutt