Re: [OM] Errrrr.... nevermind

Subject: Re: [OM] Errrrr.... nevermind
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 13:31:59 -0600
Mike,
I have the Panasonic 7-14 mft. I have no problems with it except the price.
I considered the Panasonic and the Oly equivalent, and the only advantages
of the oly are price and ability to take a filter, but the chances of my
using a filter on a lens of that wide an angle are very slim. I referred to
the Thom Hogan website and he seems to favor the Panasonic, and I don't
think he's an internet troll.