Re: [OM] Camera Heritage Museum, was: Nathan's PAD 29/1/2014: two Brusse

Subject: Re: [OM] Camera Heritage Museum, was: Nathan's PAD 29/1/2014: two Brussels landmarks
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 21:18:52 +0100 (CET)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Lumix/Dreaming-1120402.jpg.html

this was Arpi, Barcelona in the good old days, now derelict.
I bought a ZD 50-200 and the 7-14 I used for that test shot from them - great
stuff! and Alice had got her E510 on the same day ;-)

Amities
Ali Baba

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android -
En savoir plus.

Message du : 31/01/2014 19:59