Re: [OM] In the square

Subject: Re: [OM] In the square
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 09:23:00 -0500
Thanks, Chris. Joan will blush. <g> For anyone interested, she’s looking
directly out a window of the tea house at Duart Castle on the Isle of Mull,
where we are enjoying tea and cake to avoid stepping back out into the
gale-force winds. No fill light of any kind.

The cloudy lighthouse mono was an image that sat around in it’s normal 2:3
perspective until I started messing with squares, and when I cropped, it seemed
to pop in a way it hadn’t in rectangular form. The nice thing about Lightroom,
and I presume Aperture as well, is that we can experiment that way without
harming the image at all.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal