Re: [OM] Image: Faded Glory

Subject: Re: [OM] Image: Faded Glory
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 09:17:50 -0500
I’m told by some of the big boys I’ve met that in the fine art photo world,
themes are important. They define artistic vision, and sooth the temperaments
of prospective buyers who like to think they’re buying into something special.
I’ve never been particularly thematic—other than pretty pictures for
tourists—but perhaps one has to take thousands of photos before one’s vision
and thematic response to targets of opportunity begins to emerge.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal