Re: [OM] (OM) A question of Ethics

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) A question of Ethics
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 03:15:44 +1300

Jez wrote

Brian - getting tricky to interpret your emails
(especially with
interspersed comments) now that you don't have ANY line
marker >
cheers
Jez

Sorry about that Jez. It's beyond my control.

Up
until about 2 months ago I was using Pegasus mailer in non-html (text)
mode.

Now that my desk-top computer has failed and I don't have the
time to fix it right now, I am using Maggie's HP Pavilion laptop that I
rescued from the trash.

Within that I am using the web-mail service
provided by my ISP. This IS html, and shows the lines, But I have no
control over what it sends out. It doesn't have most of the 'features'
that Pegasus does.

New thread ... my time is somewhat constrained
right now. I have been making photo display racks, and later today (
Saturday) will be at the Alexandra 'market'. The following day, Sunday,
I will be doing similar at the Wanaka Sunday Market (try google for
details) to see if my success-rate improves.

On Thursday I start a
2-day trip over the Haast Pass via Hokitika and Reefton to Kaiteriteri
where my son is being married in an open-air ceremony. Maggie and I will
be staying in the Bethany Park motor camp for about 8 more days to take
a holiday and explore the Golden Day, Motueka, Takaka, Wanganui Inlet,
and similar areas, before returning probably via Maruia Valley and Lewis
Pass and Christchurch, arriving back on 17th.

I will be using this
computer to store my digital photos, and hopefully communicate. Outside
of this house I have NO experience of wifi, so it is going to be
interesting .....

We will be driving Maggie's 2.8L 328 BMW, and I am
not looking forward to the experience. It is much more demanding to
drive than my (now totally serviced) 18 yo Range Rover, and the seating
is not nearly as comfortable. The RR has cruise control but the Beemer
not .. It is a lot harder to keep the Beemer under the speed limit, and
over this summer the polis have a latitude of only 4 km/h.

Our little
dog Rosie doesn't know it yet, but I decided to take some stress out of
our holiday by sending her to a canine holiday camp .. It's difficult to
understand how she has grown, but with her full fleece on ( about to
come off) she weighs 7.15 kg now, at age 2 yrs. Reminds be of a ( set in
Russia) movie I saw decades ago ' when did she grow to be a beauty' or
something. Forget the title - a classic I think.

Brian Swale