Re: [OM] (OM) A question of Ethics

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) A question of Ethics
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:02:02 -0500 (EST)
I always find it interesting to go out with a group of photographers to a
location and shot the same location and to see how differently each person
sees  the place.  When I was teaching a beginners short course in photography
 there was a particular old building to which we always did a field trip.
I  wasn't a particularly large building and the students were always coming
up something I had never seen before.  That was the point of the field
trip.  Let's see how we see it.

Would I go to a particular location and try to capture the same image
someone else made?  Probably not.  Would I go to the same location and  see how
I might see the same subject matter in a different way?   Probably would.

Bill Barber

In a message dated 1/26/2014 10:10:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,