Re: [OM] Food Scultures

Subject: Re: [OM] Food Scultures
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 11:07:50 -0500
I am really, REALLY going to hope that the Czech beer is vastly superior to the
American beer of the same name. I hate, loath and despise Budweiser, and almost
always refer to it as Buttwiper. If the two taste anything alike, I shall have
to pass.

Interesting case law, though. Shows what deep pockets can accomplish, i.e.,
keeping lawyers in their fancy cars and private jets.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal