Re: [OM] Food Sculptures

Subject: Re: [OM] Food Sculptures
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 09:22:34 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>I am really, REALLY going to hope that the Czech beer is vastly superior to
>the American beer of the same
>name. I hate, loath and despise Budweiser, and almost always refer to it as
>Buttwiper. If the two taste
>anything alike, I shall have to pass.

     When I was in the Air Force and was TDY to Frankfurt, my favourite beer
was Binding (domestic).  Much better than the domestic Löwenbräu, Hofbräu, or
Heinekin, and they had the most colurful coaster:

http://www.beer-coasters.eu/en/beer-coasters-collection/binding-3.html

     Good flavour and texture.  I still have one or two of those coasters in my
memorabilia stash.

     When TDY to RAF Mindenhall I much preferred Norwich ale at room
temperature.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson