Re: [OM] Food Scultures (was: Dead pigs)

Subject: Re: [OM] Food Scultures (was: Dead pigs)
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 15:43:57 -0500
Big, yes. Rarely fat, though some of them look that way. There’s an art to
getting in the way. I’ve done much better at it in other, non-sporting areas.
<g>

My son tells me there’s an obscure cable channel where the folks cut all the
crap out of the games, most especially the commercials and time outs. You can
watch a whole game in an hour or less. Unfortunately, I think this channel
comes with a more expensive package, and besides, I don’t care that much anyway.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal