Re: [OM] Orlando sunset with mysterious "object" in the clouds - a confe

Subject: Re: [OM] Orlando sunset with mysterious "object" in the clouds - a confession
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:40:40 -0600
I wondered about that.  I observed an Atlas launch from Orlando, back in
the 1960s, and they do light up the night sky.

Have you considered sending that image to NASA?  Since the unknown
"whatever" appears to be between Orlando and the Cape, they might offer
an explanation.  Your size estimate makes it more intriguing.  Anything
that size, of a solid material, should have shown up on radar.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA