Re: [OM] Orlando sunset with mysterious "object" in the clouds

Subject: Re: [OM] Orlando sunset with mysterious "object" in the clouds
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:58:53 -0500
Thanks to all who had compliments about the photo and suggestions about
what the mysterious object might be.  That has allowed me to determine
that the mystery object was indeed a UFO that had crash landed in Disney
World whilst trying to secretly observe the recent Atlas V launch from
Cape Canaveral.  The crash disabled the UFO's cloaking device which
allowed it to be found at the crash site and then carried by 10,257
little Amazon delivery drones over to the NASA UFO inspection station at
Cape Canaveral. :-)

Chuck Norcutt