Re: [OM] Food Sculptures (was: Dead pigs)

Subject: Re: [OM] Food Sculptures (was: Dead pigs)
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 07:56:42 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Watching grass grow is more entertaining than sitting in a pro stadium. The
>amount of time spent playing
>vs TV time-outs was outrageous. No wonder people get drunk and crazy at games.
>(The _one_ thing I will
>give, ah, the rest of the world’s football is that at least play continues for
>long stretches. Of course
>I don’t care for the play, but at least it continues. <g>)

     Basketball is the only game I can think of here that has any play
continuity.  I much prefer to watch soccer, but you don't see much of that on
broadcast TV.  I refuse to have cable as I have better things to do with my
time and money and much prefer to be outdoors, though most mornings and
occasional evenings will find me at this coffee shop.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson