Re: [OM] Food Sculptures (was: Dead pigs)

Subject: Re: [OM] Food Sculptures (was: Dead pigs)
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 17:50:40 +0100
The only sport I make time to watch religiously are the Welsh
internationals, mainly because they are relatively seldom events
although now its more like 8 games a year as opposed to 4, but they
still remain special to me because its not every week (like football)
so I can justify it to myself and wife. I love the Pub banter its just
not the same watching it at home. I must confess to never having watched
american football so I don't know if it can hold the tension for a few
minutes like Rugby as they try to touchdown for a try but keep getting
blocked, I know football (or soccer) can't for me - but there must be a
reason why its so popular :-)