Re: [OM] Fast Eggs

Subject: Re: [OM] Fast Eggs
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 19:25:05 +1100
Indeed. Was it the murkins who first had the idea of putting cheese and ham in
a croissant.
And then damaging it in a sandwich toaster.
FOR SHAME!
It   is  not   bread (and the result is 'orrible anyway).
Austrian originally of course (Vienoisserie (sp?)) and invented to celebrate a
triumph over the Muslim invaders I think.
Thus, politically incorrect pastry.
Putting pigmeat in it compounds the felony.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: