Re: [OM] OT: Weather Woes

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Weather Woes
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 15:17:53 -0500
Might it be a Lennox Pulse model?  My heat exchanger cracked last year
and was leaking a small amount of CO into the house.  Fortunately it was
2 weeks before I left for Florida rather than after.  It was the 19th
year of a 20 year warranty.  It at least got me a $600 discount on the
replacement furnace.

Chuck Norcutt