Re: [OM] [OT] Open data in the Netherlands

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Open data in the Netherlands
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 08:30:54 +0100
Then get involved at the party level and participate in the selection process.
As a young person, I was an active member of the youth wing of a political
party in Denmark. I have seen the grassroots-level politics in a democratic
country up close, and it works. But yes, it takes work.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain