Re: [OM] [OT] Open data in the Netherlands

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Open data in the Netherlands
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 15:59:28 -0600
> We'll send you our current Congress. It has set an actual record for doing
> nothing. Most useless Congress in the history of the United States, and
> _that's_ saying something.

I'm good with that. Imagine...lawmakers not making laws!  Like,
seriously folks, WHO wants MORE laws? When lawmakers have too much
time on their hands, they come up with all sorts of garbage like
monkeying around with speed limits, "stand your ground", Obamacare...

One of our great philosophers said that nobody is safe as long as
congress is in session.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx