Re: [OM] Trigger pulled Sony Nex-7 on the way. Suggestions on OM Zuiko a

Subject: Re: [OM] Trigger pulled Sony Nex-7 on the way. Suggestions on OM Zuiko adapter
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 16:42:12 -0800
On 1/14/2014 3:55 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
>> I doubt a better one will be designed anytime soon...

It's a big investment, to design a relatively sophisticated device, tool up,
test, redo some things and produce for a
small market. Misjudge the actual market (AG and a few other nuts and bolts,
maybe Mike), and lose your a**.

The people who made one with such limitations of adaptable lenses already
screwed up their potential market.

>> I can hear Moose yawn from across the continent.

OH, dear! Moosie fall down again.

> I've been screaming, crying, begging and pleading for this thing for 10
> years. No secret about that. I like the idea
> because it opens up many possibilities.

Think of all the pain, not to mention electrolyte replenishment, you could have
saved by just buying a 5D all those
years ago.

But then, I'm confused. I thought film was your real thing, and that's already
FF! ;-)

> The A7/R is a nice buggy

I think you are da** lucky to get those, let along what you want.