Re: [OM] Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] Weather
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 11:32:05 -0600
> Joan just tried to open the slider to the deck to shovel the snow off and
> couldn't budge it. We found it was frozen shut--on the inside, never mind the
> outside. Blech! Might as well get outside and tickle some pixels. It's too
> cold in the house. <g>

It was -7(F) last night, currently 16. The sun is shining and our
solar house is doing its thing. The wind is really blowing out there,
though, with gusts up and over 30 mph. Hmm. That's odd. The furnace
just kicked in. Might need to turn the fan on to get the solar warmth
circulating better--ah, I know. I'm on the lower level and I have the
door closed. That stops the proper air movement.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx