Re: [OM] Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] Weather
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 17:26:44 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>The weather in South Wales has been dreadful for a fortnight, 100 mph
>winds and driving rain. Went into our attic this evening to investigate
>two damp patches which had appeared on our bedroom ceilings. water
>streaming down both end walls where we have chimneys above, and signs
>of leaks through roofing felt and crest tiles.

     The weather for much of the US is not much better.  New England and the
Atlantic Seaboard are going to be hit once again beginning tonight, and there's
a huge storm system developing that will encompass most of the eastern US,
stretching from the Dakotas to the deep south and into eastern Canada.

     We have our next winter storm arriving in the southwest next Thursday, and
it's going to be a wet one.

Chris

When the going gets weird, the weird go pro
     - Hunter S. Thompson