Re: [OM] IMG: High Altitude Jet

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: High Altitude Jet
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 22:18:15 -0600
Well, you caught me.  I don't have Moose's talents for wizardry.  This
is a very small crop, and the blue sky showed way more noise than I
would have expected at ISO 200.  I made multiple passes through Neat
Image, and tried sharpening several different ways.  I finally just
reduced the image size.  I'm not sure what caused the noise.  I have not
seen it before from this sensor.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA