Re: [OM] IMG: High Altitude Jet

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: High Altitude Jet
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 22:07:47 -0600
Thanks, Jim. Based on the outward position of the wing pods
(containing fuel, hydrolics and motors, I assume), I'm leaning towards
an Airbus A319 or A320. Given how popular they are in this country
(HEY Frontier, Northwest, etc., you're American companies, ever hear
of Boeing? Another American company? Idiots)... Anyway, as I was
saying, as popular as they are, it's a safe bet.

Oh, BTW, what's with the artifacts in the picture? Is that a trait of
the sensor in that camera? I've never seen artifacts like that before.

AG (I REALLY hate the A319) Schnozz