Re: [OM] No Free Lunch [was EVF delay, shutter shock & the meaning of li

Subject: Re: [OM] No Free Lunch [was EVF delay, shutter shock & the meaning of life]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 14:27:11 -0600
I disagree. I feel that the additional mass in an optional configuration is
pretty ideal. I'm just as likely to have an MD2 mounted to the OM as not.
It really does balance out some lenses better. I see mirrorless not a thing
of size and weight, but if the natural technical progression of the SLR.

Ag

On Thursday, December 26, 2013, wrote:

> Season's Greetings Moose writes:
>
> >>So I grab the E-PM2 and stick the little flash on it, kinda fussy,
> compared to
> >>pop-up. Poof, with 1/8 second delay, no
> >>motion blur I can see. Little, tiny highlights are just single,
> bright points.
>
> Interesting anecdote, Moose.  Thanks for mentioning.  I believe you
> were the first listee to notice shutter shock and picked it up as an
> original observation.
> The subtle much less the obvious do not escape your attention.  Early
> reports that the large battery grip on the A7R mitigates the SS, but
> rather defeats the purpose
> of the small size and weight, IMO.
>

> Season's Greetings Mike
> --