Re: [OM] Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Question
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:21:54 -0400
A cognoscente would not require any words or scripts. A red dot tastefully
displayed on the front of the bag would be the mark of good taste and
appreciation of quality ..... and would be recognized by anyone who
mattered. Big screaming NIKON would so gauche ! I never did get a red spot
bag but came in with one just a tad less refined; it has "Olympus" written
across the front :-)

jh