Re: [OM] Too close to home

Subject: Re: [OM] Too close to home
From: <r.burnette@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 17:15:40 -0500
Cc: Bill Pearce <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Agreed, Bill. Abortion as a medical necessity is quite a different issue. That
I don't condemn. But, IMHO abortion as a means of birth control is a crime
against nature and our society's willingness to accept or tolerate it "is" a
sign of moral slippage. (YMMV) Education might help a few, but the educated
seem to be a large part of the problem. Stupidity has little to do with
education and it goes bone deep. Look at the results of our last two
presidential elections.  ;o)

BTW--I still have 2-OM4's, 2-OM1s, an OM2, and an OM10, plus more OM lenses and
accessories than anyone not inflicted with Olympusitis or Zuikoholism would
possibly own or keep. I also have an E-500 backup and an E-510 plus a nice
array of lenses for same: 50-200, 14-54, 50mm macro. Gets the job done. See
little or no need to upgrade.

(Mandatory OM content) ;o)

Robert