Re: [OM] Too close to home

Subject: Re: [OM] Too close to home
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 12:54:51 -0800
> If we need to shoot deer, we could use bows and arrows.  Do away with guns
> totally.
Tina, I'm not going where this thread is headed but I do have an opinion
about bow hunting.

Actually a gun is a very efficient and humane way to dispatch a deer.
Bows and arrows not so much. Slow and painful even with an expert hunter
(note that the army no longer uses the B&A). Frankly if I were Potentate
i would ban bow hunting. It's an anachronism favored by a certain
lifestyle group with no thought whatsoever for the subject of their
fantasy. Every see a deer running around with an arrow sticking out
bleeding at the mouth?

mike