Re: [OM] IMG: From Long Ago

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From Long Ago
From: David Thatcher <davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 20:58:00 +1030
I did leave out the assets bit of holding stock (in the interest of
brevity) - I believe that (at least down under) assets like this are
calcuated in the tax assessments. I remember a large quantity of parts
going in the skip last time we had a big cleanout at work (we no longer
did component-level repairs at that point) for this reason.

davidt