Re: [OM] O.T. Computer Issues

Subject: Re: [OM] O.T. Computer Issues
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 18:57:31 +0000
John

Hurrah!  Well done.

You should be able to download a .csv file of your Yahoo contacts – which you
then import to Contacts – but also, depending on your version of MacOSX you can
connect to your Yahoo account and synchronise contacts as well as your email.

Try going to Contacts, selecting Mail, Accounts and selecting Yahoo.  It will
ask for your details and then offer you sync with Notes, Mail, Contacts.  I
suggest that you select Contacts, allow the sync to take place then then
deselect Contacts – unless you are happy to maintain it.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Chris