Re: [OM] Cai is innocent! and maybe why photographers are forgetfull

Subject: Re: [OM] Cai is innocent! and maybe why photographers are forgetfull
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 17:05:34 +0000
 My pleasure, Phlippe.

I’ve just watched again, and there might be some linguistic or social
connections with life in the USA, connections with which we are not familiar in
Europe.  But the language as it is, couple with the chap’s facial expressions,
provide me with a very entertaining bit of instruction.

I’ve heard of the book, although I’ve never read it.  I might check its English
before I buy it.  If I come across bad grammar or vocabulary I’m afraid I can
normally read no further.  It’s an affliction, I accept . . .

Chris