Re: [OM] Print Exchange

Subject: Re: [OM] Print Exchange
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 13:51:05 -0500
My vote is for hard-copy prints through the mail. Even internationally, postage
isn't that expensive for prints less than wall sized. I also vote for all-badge
option. I do have a lot of pics taken with Oly gear--mostly E-1--but I would
prefer to not be constrained by badge. After all, just because this is the OM
list do not imply everything we do has to have an Olympus component. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal