Re: [OM] Another Visit to Round Pond

Subject: Re: [OM] Another Visit to Round Pond
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 13:19:38 -0800
On 11/23/2013 7:56 AM, Chris Barker wrote:
> Good job, Moose, thanks.

And Thank You!
> I love the first one, of you, Carol and Bob through the wet window.

Not through a window, reflected in a garden Orb.

> But the others paint pictures in my mind’s eye as well.

Funny, I seldom process and post casual shots from walks, but both you and
Nathan seem to have enjoyed the 'quiet' shots.

> That place looks really lovely; I must visit that part of the world.

All but the second and the last four are from a leisurely walk and talk wander
along the No. part of Round Pond Harbor
on a mostly overcast afternoon

The majority of Maine is pretty, from low key beauty like this to drop dead
gorgeous. Sometimes, driving through no
place in particular, on the way from somewhere to somewhere else, I'll find
myself saying, "Damn, this place is pretty!"

The borders to New Hampshire and Mass. are just arbitrary lines, and much the
same scenery may be found there, as well.
Mike lives is some pretty country, as well. The Great Green Glob was found on a
trail that passes through their back yard.

The salt marshes along that coast just knock me out. So hard to convey in a web
image, though.

For a shorter visit to the area, though, it's hard to go wrong with just
Coastal Maine. Wicked Good, in a local lingo. :-)

1/12 Mainer Moose