Re: [OM] IMG: San GennaroYes

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: San GennaroYes
From: philippe.amard@xxxxxx
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 22:06:56 +0100 (CET)
Better indeed but I would have stopped at mid LCE - plus foreground blur. The
further steps bring an unreal cast to the whole set IMHO
Yet, it might be my still unclaibrated screen at Mutz that confuses me.

Good job all the same - love it when people play with files and try to help,
even if it isn't me they do; I learn.
So thanks Moose :-)
And bravo Tina!
Amities
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android -
En savoir plus.

Message du : 23/11/2013 21:38